House of Ganiyah is pleased and highly honored to invite you to the inaugural edition of SHE-E-O, a powerful, soul inspiring and life transforming experience for purpose driven women. Unlike similar events, which are lecture/seminar style formats, She-E-O is a talk-show style experience featuring financial and mental health experts, and “battle tested winners” who will help you transform your life and inspire you to think about Love, Intimacy, Money and Purpose from a position of wholeness.
SheEO will take place at the Owen Brown Interfaith Center in Columbia Maryland USA on Saturday August 19th, 2017 from 9:00 am and 2:00pm. Please save the date, make plans to join us, and of course invite a woman you love!
Buy tickets here, make plans to join us, and of course invite a woman you love!
FAQs About She-E-O
- Do I need to get my tickets in advance or can I pay at the door? Yes, You need to buy tickets before 6pm on August 18. Tickets are now on sale on eventbrite.
- Is this a religious event? No, women of all faiths and belief are welcome to attend the event.
- Is there an age limit? Not really. However, the event is designed for women over the age of 25.
- Will childcare be provided? No, we are unfortunately unable to provide childcare.
- How long will the event last for? 5 hours. We will start promptly by 9am and wrap up by 2pm. Please plan to arrive by 9am so you don’t miss the most interesting discussions, which start in the morning.
- Will there be food and drinks at the event? We will offer complimentary light snacks, water and soft drinks.
- Will I have to share my secrets or ask questions openly with other women? No. You will have the opportunity to send in questions anonymously before the event and even during the event. Your confidentiality will be guaranteed.
So are you ready to Be a SheEO, Make a SheEO and Meet a SheEO? Yes? Tickets are selling out on eventbrite, get yours now!