House of Ganiyah, a global personal and community development organization, and OutsideIn HR, a model organization leading the revolution of Africa’s HR industry in the 21st century, cordially invite you to RELEASE & GROW (R&G) 2018. R&G is a motivational learning experience for “doers” facilitated by Tope Fajingbesi Balogun and Ngozi Adebiyi. It is an interactive day of introspection and self-discovery built to move participants from Purpose to Impact. By sharing inspiring and easy to use tools, R&G will equip participants to develop stronger abilities to push past obstacles particularly in the areas of: Career, Leadership, Finance and Relationships. Our primary goal is to help you reach within your soul to find, fund and fully unleash the leader within.
In 4 interactive modules lasting 90 minutes each, your R&G facilitators will utilize lectures, short video clips, group and solo exercises to equip you with essential tools to manage your career, finance and relationships for success. You will learn how to review your life’s journey in order to discover your purpose from your pain and passion. R&G is designed to equip you to face your unique realities about money, to fly and thrive in spite of your greatest fears, make peace with the great potentials within you, whether as an employee, a social/community advocate or an entrepreneur, and most importantly this program will help you map out your relationships and understand how to make them work for you. You will leave R&G with specific action steps to take you to a new and higher level.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders who aspire to inspire teammates to build an ownership mindset.
- Change makers leading nonprofit and development organizations, or CSR initiatives and human resources departments in their organizations.
- Entrepreneurs (including aspiring entrepreneurs) who own, or aspire to start profitable businesses that make social and economic impact.
- Individuals who have broken through barriers to rise in rank within their organization regardless of their level.
- People who wish to live happy and successful lives within and outside work.
- Individuals passionate about leaving a better world for future generations.
- Individuals who have experienced loss of wealth, property, loved ones or other meaningful elements in life, who wish to understand how to navigate their way from pain to purpose.
- Men and women who wish to make huge impacts while building a network of eagles to soar with in 2018.
If any of these “hats” fit you, then we invite you to join us in:
- Lagos on Saturday, May 12th 2018 in Lagos (Island.) Tickets are on now sale on paystack. You may also reserve your seat by making a transfer to House of Ganiyah’s FCMB account #4570274017. Additionally, all participants who sign up by May 10th get a 10% discount. Admission: N40,000 (Early Bird), N50,000 (Regular.)
“I am generally skeptical about soft skills trainings, but this one exceeded my expectations. I am someone that gets bored easily, so I usually find myself fiddling with my phone. I got to work on my mind a lot during this training, I also took a lot from it. It made me think, really think. I have always had ideas about what I would love to do, work that makes me happy and not just pay the bills. But I guess I have been calling myself crazy and not really having the guts to do more than dream and analyze. Now I am really trying to think through and see if I could straighten out the kinks and make my crazy idea work. It was not a typical KPMG training, but it was probably the best thing I could have done on a Tuesday morning. Thank you.”
– F.A, KPMG, May 2017
“This is life transforming.”
“It was very direct, and relevant to my life/current situation.”
“It was practical. Very detailed and addressed critical life issues.”
“The instructor was open and didn’t hold back. She was so real.”
“It was engaging and inspirational. It energized me to achieve greatness.”
“I liked the pain + passion + purpose analysis.”
“It made me realize that I should push more for what I want in life.”
“The program was an eye opener. Made me see the real potential within me.”
“It made me believe I can be what I want to be.”
“Helped me have an in-depth look at myself and how to be better.”
“I learnt how to walk and work on PURPOSE.”
- Participants at MNET in July 2016