RELEASE Your Impact is a motivational seminar for “doers” facilitated by Tope Fajingbesi Balogun. It promises to be a day of introspection and self-discovery in a serene location. This program is designed to awaken your senses and empower you to search within your soul to find, attract, fund and excel at your purpose in 2018 and beyond. RELEASE will help move you from Purpose to Impact.
Saturday November 25th, 2017 from 9 am – 4 pm
Rabby Parks, a beautiful, serene and inspiring location that fits the RELEASE theme perfectly.
(Behind Brains and Hammers Estate, Dape District, Life Camp, Abuja.)
Please note that only registered and confirmed attendees will be admitted. Registration is now open here.
RELEASE will help you review your attitude and habits especially as it relates to work, money and relationships. You will also learn how to review your life’s journey in order to discover your purpose from your greatest pain and passion.
If you are looking for a class of “kumbayas” and “hoorahs,” this isn’t it. If you are searching for fluffy sweet talk, this isn’t it either. But if you are ready and willing to open up your mind, challenge your biggest fears, breathe life into your dreams, and make bold plans that match your soul’s ability to soar to greater heights, then you have come to the right place!
RELEASE is designed to equip you face your unique realities about money, to fly and thrive in spite of your greatest fears, make peace with the great potentials within you, whether as an employee, a social/community advocate or an entrepreneur, and most importantly this program will help you map out your relationships and understand how to make them work for you.
Who Should Attend?
- Doers who wish to dream big, make bold moves and new break barriers.
- Individuals who are determined to make positive impact in their organizations and communities in 2018 and beyond.
- People who have the potential to be change agents in their families, organizations and communities.
- Executives and managers who currently supervise or aspire to manage other employees.
- Change makers leading nonprofit and community development organizations, or CSR initiatives and human resources departments in their organizations.
- Entrepreneurs (including aspiring entrepreneurs) who own, or aspire to start profitable businesses that make social and economic impact.
- Women who have broken through barriers to rise in rank within their organization regardless of their level.
- Individuals who have suffered significant loss of wealth, property, loved ones or other meaningful elements in their life, who wish to understand how to navigate their way from pain to purpose.
- People who wish to live comfortable, happy and successful lives within and outside work.
- Men and women who are passionate about leaving a better world for the future generation.
- Men and women who wish to build a network of eagles to soar with in 2018 and beyond.
If any of the above sounds like you, then RELEASE is what you need to wrap up 2017 and jumpstart 2018. Make sure you scroll to the bottom of this page to register for one of the 40 slots available.
Here is what previous RELEASE participants said about the program:
“This is life transforming, a huge life turn around can be birthed from this.”
“It was very direct, and relevant to my life/current situation.”
“It was practical. Very detailed and addressed critical life issues.”
“The instructor was open and didn’t hold back. She was so real.”
“It was engaging and inspirational. It energized me to achieve greatness.”
“I liked the pain + passion + purpose analysis.”
“It made me realize that I should push more for what I want in life.”
“The program was an eye opener. Made me see the real potential within me.”
“It made me believe I can be what I want to be.”
“Helped me have an in-depth look at myself and how to be better.”
“I learnt how to walk and work on PURPOSE.”
- Participants at MNET in July 2016
“I am generally skeptical about soft skills trainings, but this one exceeded my expectations. I am someone that gets bored easily, so I usually find myself fiddling with my phone. I got to work on my mind a lot during this training, I also took a lot from it. It made me think, really think. I have always had ideas about what I would love to do, work that makes me happy and not just pay the bills. But I guess I have been calling myself crazy and not really having the guts to do more than dream and analyze. Now I am really trying to think through and see if I could straighten out the kinks and make my crazy idea work. It was not a typical KPMG training, but it was probably the best thing I could have done on a Tuesday morning. Thank you.”
- – F.A, KPMG, May 2017
Employers – Here are 3 reasons to sponsor your best employees to RELEASE Your Impact in Abuja:
“Companies that learn what drives their best employees will see that it has nothing to do with work and everything to do with their lives outside of work.”
- J. T O’Donnell, Fast Company
“When we only try to understand and affect what happens at work, we ignore the most basic tenet of person-organization fit: employees bring their whole selves to work. What happens after the workday may be just as important as what happens during it. …Our work selves are only one part of our whole selves–the other parts are the internal self, the external self, and relationships–and it’s important for employers to adopt a holistic approach to understanding employees.”
- Susan LaMotte, Workforce Consultant & Founder of Exaqueo (Published in Harvard Business Review)
“Employees rank higher in public trust than a firm’s PR department, CEO, or Founder. 41% of us believe that employees are the most credible source of information regarding their business.”
- Edelman Trust Barometer
You honestly don’t want to miss class. Space is limited to only 40 people, so please register today if you are ready to do more of what you have been called to do, be more of who you were created to be and earn more doing what you love to do in 2018 and beyond. Registration is now open here, or simply complete the form below.