House of Ganiyah is pleased and highly honored to present She-EO, a powerful, soul inspiring and life transforming experience for purpose driven women. It is a talk-show style experience, which features experts and “battle tested winners” whose stories, authenticity and experiences transform the lives of our audience, and inspire us to think about Money, Career, Impact, Love & Relationships, Health and Wellness, and Adversity from positions of wholeness and strength.
The goal of She-EO is to provide safe platforms for multi-cultural women of color to retreat and discuss issues related to personal growth and community engagement. She-EO specifically addresses financial, mental and societal barriers that inhibit the growth and progress of women.
What is Unique About She-EO?
She-EO is breaking cultural barriers by having no hold barred discussions about issues that are “taboo” topics in many cultures and communities. But these barriers have to be broken so millions of women can live more fulfilling lives, and make better contributions in their communities. She-EO is a unique gathering of the most determined and diverse women of African descent.
In July 2018, the Mayor of Baltimore presented a very special Mayoral Salute to She-EO in recognition of our efforts to inspire and empower diaspora African women. You can read about this and many more achievements on our press page.
The She-EO Stage
The She-EO Stage is reserved for the most authentic women (and sometimes men) whose stories genuinely inspire and empower our tribe. Previous hot seat guests who have empowered women from the She-EO stage include: Mayor Catherine Pugh (Mayor of Baltimore,) Dr. Omobola Johnson (Nigeria’s Minister of Information Technology from 2011 to 2015,) and Ms. Magda N. Yrizarry (Senior Vice President and Chief Talent & Diversity Officer at Verizon Communications Inc.) Details of past She-EO events including our highly impactful hosts and speakers can be found in specific event pages with links below:
- She-EO 1.0: Maryland, USA on August 19, 2017.
- She-EO 2.0: Lagos, Nigeria on January 13th, 2018.
- She-EO 3.0: Maryland, USA on July 28, 2018.
- She-EO 4.0: Lagos, Nigeria on January 12, 2019.
- She-EO 5.0: London, UK (Date TBA)
- She-EO 6.0: Abuja, Nigeria (Date TBA)
- She-EO 7.0: Texas USA (Date TBA)
FAQs About She-EO
- Do I need to get my tickets in advance or can I pay at the door? Yes, You need to buy tickets before the event. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- Is this a religious event? No, women of all faiths and beliefs are welcome to attend She-EO.
- Is this a business/career/professional event? Not really. However, at She-EO we break barriers by hosting inspiring discussions about: Money & Investments, Impact, Love & Relationships, Health and Wellness, and Career & Purpose.
- Is there an age limit? Not really. However, the event is designed for women over the age of 25.
- Will childcare be provided? No, we are unfortunately unable to provide childcare.
- How long will the event last for? 8 hours. Registration will begin at 9 AM, and the event will start promptly at 10 AM and wrap up by 5 PM. Please plan to arrive by 9 so you don’t miss the most interesting discussions, which start in the morning.
- Is She-EO one of those feel good events? No. She-EO is not a “Hoorah-kumbaya” event, come ready to learn, to be inspired, energized and most importantly, get ready to drink from a fire hose. Yes, fire hose! We dive deep and fast. Wisdom will hit you from all corners with the speed of light.
- Will there be food and drinks at the event? Yes.
- Will I have to share my secrets with strangers or ask questions openly? No.
- When will She-EO come to my city? We want to take She-EO to all corners of the world where African women live and thrive. If your city is one of such, let us know at email@example.com.
Join our mailing list for updates about future She-EO events! We promise not to send you junk messages.