My Amazon.com best seller – Love in Cancun is now on sale in Nigeria, the USA and beyond! Kindly see a list of places where the book can be purchased at the retail price of N1,500 below. More outlets will be announced here, so please bookmark this post!
- Patabah Book Store, Shop B18, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos
- Baytuzzeenah outlets in TBS, Ikeja and Lekki – Suite 19, East Pavilion, Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS) Complex, Opposite The High Court. OR A2, 2nd Floor, Alausa Shopping Mall by (LSPC), Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja. Opposite Zenith Bank on Oregun Junction/Obafemi Awolowo Way, Radio Bus stop, Ikeja. OR 7A Wole Ariyo Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase I.
- Abuja: Achisco Arcade, Suite B6, Sharrif plaza (ground floor)
Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2
- Port Harcourt: Bookville World, Port Harcourt: 2 Ezimgbu Link Road, Off Stadium Road
- Order Online: Amab Book Store, Suite C4, Shamaras Plaza, Minna, Niger State (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel:+2348129333031)
- Download an electronic copy of the book at Be Better Books
Outside Nigeria, especially in countries with amazon international sites: you may buy Love in Cancun on amazon.
What is so special about Love in cancun? Why should you buy/read it? In addition to the 5-star reviews on amazon.com, Here are some of the reasons the book is so refreshing and appealing:
- It is a clear and empowering proof that dreams come true, self love is possible and a catalyst for success and a chance for you to go on holiday right there in the comfort of your room!
- One third of the gross profits from each book will be donated to United for Kids Foundation and other genuine causes set up to alleviate the pain and suffering of children from low income families and displaced children in Nigeria and beyond.
Visit the Love in Cancun Page for reviews updates and news about the next chapter! I truly hope this book inspires you to love yourself, find moments of stillness to connect with and hear from your maker, dream big, ask boldly and understand life’s pauses.